Nurturing young talent in the community
Woodmark works with ITE to provide structured training programmes for up-and-coming talents in the industry. In addition, our certified On-The-Job Training Centre continues to provide opportunities for promising youths, teaching them skills that are essential for the trade.
Join us in nurturing the craftsmen of tomorrow.
Enriching young talent in wood / veneer industry
Veneer Design Specialist
- Attractive Benefits and Perks!
- Career Growth Advancement
- Positive Working Environment
- To be train to operate specialize machinery creating design from raw wood veneer.
- To do matching and learn how to do raw veneer selection.
- Handle all kind of rare wood species around the world.
- Maintenance of work machinery and work space.
If you are keen, please kindly fill up the form.
- Career Level : Entry Level
- Qualification : Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Job Type : Full-Time